The Maldives are one of the least spoilt areas in the world today and are home to some of the best kept secrets of the Indian Ocean. Ninety-nine percent of the Maldives is made up of sea, with only about 200 of the 1190 coral islands inhabited. About 90 islands are developed as tourist resorts and the rest are uninhabited or used for agriculture and other livelihood purposes. Surrounding each island are unique reef formations alive with a multitude of underwater creatures and vibrant corals. The beaches are powder white and their sandy softness invites along with the blue lagoons that stretch for seemingly endless crystal-clear miles. The Maldives is the perfect place for utter relaxation and peace as each island comprises one hotel and its own facilities and nothing more.
Contact us today and we will tailor-make the perfect package for you.
- Dubai and 4* Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi, Maldives
- 4* Makunudu Island Resort – Full Board Plus
- 4* Adaaran Hudhuranfushi
- 4* Adaaran Meedhupparu All Inclusive Special
- Luxury Six Senses Laamu
- 3* PLUS Adaaran Club Rannalhi All Inclusive Special
- 5* Royal Island Resort and Spa