7 Nights 4* Makunudu Island Resort
Valid 1 Aug – 30 Nov 2017
(School holiday surcharges apply)
Book by 25 August 2017!!
From R 21 480 per person
EXCLUSIVE DEAL – LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Airport taxes
- Return transfers by speedboat
- 7 nights at the 4* Makunudu Island Resort in a Deluxe Beach Bungalow
- Full Board Plus Basis*
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Beverages not specified below
FULL BOARD PLUS INCLUDES:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Free drinks between 12:00 and 22:30.
Drinks limited to house wine (white/red), house cocktails and mocktails, house liquor, soft drinks and other hot drinks.
Unlimited use of snorkelling equipment
One time introductory dive for beginners
Complimentary Wi-Fi in-room and public areas
UPGRADE TO ALL-INCLUSIVE FOR ONLY R4500 per person!
- Snacks: Served from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m and 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. A Choice of 2 gourmet sandwiches and pastries available for the day or a selection of 5 Tapas dishes or a tray of savory of canapes.
- Unlimited Drinks: Served from 10:00 am to 11:30 p.m. Bottled Water (still). Cold Drinks (By the glass – Soft drinks and concentrated juice). Draught Beer, House Wine – Red and White, House Spirits – Brandy, Gin, Rum, Vodka and Whisky, Selection of Cocktails and hot drinks.
- Unlimited use of Catamaran Sailing and Windsurfing from 8:30 am to 12noon and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 pm
ABOUT 4* MAKUNUDU ISLAND RESORT
- A rare haven, beautifully untouched, that even for those who travel the world, retains a special place in their hearts. Slip off your shoes, slip into island time…
- Situated in North Malé Atoll, only a 50-minute speedboat ride from Male International Airport.
- Crafted in traditional Maldivian style using local woods, stones and a palette of earthy hues, these spacious havens of relaxation blend rustic charm with modern comforts, thoughtful to your needs.
- Adventure and relaxation abound in and on the clear Maldivian waters, from admiring the stunning coral reefs and rich marine life as you snorkel in our house reef, to trying a free introductory dive or exploring deeper at spectacular nearby dive sites.
Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change.
Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified.
Terms and conditions apply, subject to changes due to currency fluctuation, flight price increases and/or availability