7 Nights 4* Adaaran Hudhuranfushi, Maldives
Valid 01 Sep – 31 Oct 2017
Book by 01 June 2017!
From R 27 375 per person sharing
- Return flights from Cape Town
- Airport taxes
- Return speed boat transfers
- 7 nights at the 4* Adaaran Hudhuranfushi in a Beach Villa
- All inclusive Basis*
Non-motorized water sports, Introductory dive & Sunset cruise
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified
- Items of a personal nature
ALL INCLUSIVE INCLUDES:
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Snacks at the Cocktail Bar
Tea, coffee and cakes
Whiskey, Brandy, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Draft Beer (served by the glass)
House Wine Red/White (served by the glass only during Lunch and Dinner) Soft drinks, Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, Soda Water and Tonic Water (served by the glass)
Mineral water (served by the glass) Cordials (served by the glass)
Facilities and Services: Table Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Beach Football and Entertainment
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi benefits from a house reef for spectacular diving and snorkelling and is one of the best surf holiday resorts in the Maldives with a perfect left breaking down one side of the island and six other world class waves just a short boat ride away! Note – Surfing must be booked in advance of travel, as limited persons are allowed on the break. This occurs on only one side of the Island
ABOUT 4* ADAARAN HUDHURANFUSHI
- Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi offers a holiday experience filled with sun and sea on Maldive’s Lhohifushi Island.
- Among its facilities are an outdoor pool, a private beach,a tennis court, a gym and spa.
- Fully air-conditioned, the private beach villas are also equipped with a ceiling fan and seating area. Each comes with a cable/satellite TV and minibar. En suite bathrooms have an outdoor rain shower and hairdryer.
- International buffet spreads are served at Banyan Restaurant, while the outdoor Sunset Restaurant offers candlelight seafood dinners and wine. Cocktails can be enjoyed at Lohis Bar and Hiyala Bar.
- Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi is about 19 km from Male International Airport. From there, it is 30 minutes by speedboat to the island.
Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change.
Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified.
Terms and conditions apply, subject to changes due to currency fluctuation, flight price increases and / or availability